Thursday, September 20, 2012

Pre-Heresy White Scar

So I am jumping back on the Heresy train once again. Unlike my Iron Warriors or my Alpha Legion, this time I am going for some good guys, and more importantly, some guys who were on Terra. I am thinking that I'll use the White Scars 30K rules and for 40K I'll play the army as Ravenwing. I'll make most of the Bikers from Dark Vengeance guys with FW armour MK sets. I had this old Master of the Ravenwing sitting around in a Lamenters scheme, so I decided to make my warlord. What do you think of the mods? I made him a little less tribal with the thought that he is a Terran veteran, not someone from Chogoris....

5 comments:

Guest said...

There is a famous White Scars army made entirely out of converted space marine jetbikes (and nice painted) floating around. I almost bid on it on Ebay a few years ago.

daKingSays said...

In case that model wash't heavy enough, you gave it a metal storm shield! Looks awesome though, I like it a lot better than the "other Kahn" model in yellow. Also is that Ork hair? lol

Aventine said...

Chaos Space Marine hair...

Martin Croucher said...

Very nice. I'm also working on a pre-heresy White Scars army. Keep up the pics!

legoss said...

I like this, looks pretty dynamic. But what is that skull from, I know it looks familiar but I can't place it.